To be on the safe-side, we remained closed. Now that we took the leap to reopen, we’re taking the phrase “Covid Safe” seriously. Here’s just a few of 360’s added efforts and what you can do to contribute to our collective health:
- Thorough cleaning of equipment and surfaces before & after each session.
- Air purifiers placed in multiple locations throughout the studio.
- Increased spacing between the bikes.
- Hand sanitizers & Wipes are located in multiple locations throughout the studio.
- Towel & Minted Towel service is discontinued.
- Loaner seat cushions are discontinued.
- Touch-less Check-in
- Temperature taken at the studio doors.
- Nose and mouth coverings must be worn whenever we’re off the bike.
- Maintain Social distancing
- Switching bikes will not be allowed once a client has claimed a bike.
- Only clients who are participating in the session are allowed inside the studio.
- Please only bring essential items into the studio Ex. Keys, water, towel, phone, wallet.